WC Parody or perversion???

It's too over the top for my tastes - MST3K tricked a lot of people into thinking that they were good at this sort of thing... but it's actually a lot harder than it looks. You need a light tough and a lot of planning to make this type of audio track really shine. I'm sure the sheer outrageousness of it is a type of humor that appeals to some people... and it's kind of impressie that someone seems to have done so many of these.

I watched this and it was pretty stupid. I wish it was really funny, it would help out Wing Commander a bit but it just comes off as two drunk guys ripping on WC.

I thought the first little line was funny... MST3K-esque...

The anonymous deck hand walking from Sosa's terminal past that hot helm-gal twittering and saying "bddddd.....I'll have a line eventually!" was ok...the rest of it was dumb

Wing Commander games do have lots of scenes that would be fun to dub over. But I thought this was poorly done. And they couldn't even take the audio out and do their own voices only?

I thought the first little line was funny... MST3K-esque...

The anonymous deck hand walking from Sosa's terminal past that hot helm-gal twittering and saying "bddddd.....I'll have a line eventually!" was ok...the rest of it was dumb

Yeah there were two parts that made me snicker... a little... very very little...

1. Blair: Nice to see you back where you belong captain
Dub: You mean on a wrecked bridge?

Paulson: OMG what a disaster
Dub: We're not pulling over for Icecream shut up.

Ditto that.

I confess I was curious to see what this thingy was on about, but the horrific voice-over made me cringe so much I couldn't watch past the sad joke about ships disappearing into the jump point.

Back