WC on Internet????

BAZA

Spaceman
Any one knows if exist any way to play multiplayer games on Internet or via TCP/IP to any of Wing Commanders games???

WCRPG

There is a Wing Commander Role Play game, but you don't actually fly the missions. The attacks are simulated by dice, and modifiers given for tactics. It's played over IRC with a dice rolling proggie. Here's the address if any are interested.

http://www.wcrpg.com

I'd really, REALLY like for the Wing Commander/Privateer Universe join the online community with realtime interaction. There is a large market that can be exploited if the Role Play element can be fused to the action. I'd sure as heck buy it (as well as *more* EA stock).

Just my 2,
Easy Money

Ive wondered about some sort of add on or mod that would give MP to WCP and SO. But doesnt that involve fixing up the exe and the tre files too? I havent a clue as Im no coder by any means!! Im just a plain ol player!

RFB

Hell, if they made a simulator for SO, with ALOT of work it would probably be possible to jerry-rig some kind of multiplayer support.

I rather doubt it... I mean, yes, I suppose it might just be possible, but the amount of work involved, and skill required...

Back