WC Music

Pick up the Prophecy CD and you'll get some great tunes. :) If that's what you are asking for. SOme of the titels inlude "Prophecy" and "Darwin Was Right."

"Darwin was right" was always my favo number to play when i'd go into a battle. A fast beat for fast kills !!!

Originally posted by Phantom
Hi all!! Does anyone know what songs are on the Origin soundtracks? I am really curious. Thanks

If you are refering to the Origin Audio CD, here in Portugal, I never saw it on stores but, what I know and seen on Napster, there are from WC4 :), others from Crusader and BioForge, in another words, I think it's a compilation of some music from Origin games. :)

[Edited by RaVeN Lord on 03-22-2001 at 07:15]

I forgot there is also an EP of WC Prophecy from Cobalt 60
with 4 tracks:

1 - Prophecy (Terminal Mix)
2 - Galactic Hives
3 - Prophecy ('i don't remember' Mix)
4 - Prophecy (BTK Mix)

and of course there is also a WCP Soundtrack with various artists besides Cobalt 60 like Juno Reactor, Paradise Lost, Fear Factory, Brooklyn Bounce, etc.

I like the Prophecy soundtrack but apart from "Prophecy" and "Darwin was right" the music had nothing to do with the game, had it?

Originally posted by redwolf
They made a soundtrack for Prophecy???

Was it a success?

Yes they did :). Here is the list that composes the soundtrack. ;)

01. Prophecy (Terminalmix) - Cobalt 60 DeMeyer/L/W 4:07
02. Cloning Technology (Replica) - Fear Factory Bell/C/H 6:01
03. The Vampire Strikes Back - Die Krupps Engler 3:27
04. Eifersucht - Rammstein Rammstein 3:35
05. Billy Club - Junkie XL Junkie XL 3:58
06. The Awakening - Das Ich Ackermann/Kramm 3:15
07. Stray Bullet - KMFDM Esch/K/S 5:30
08. Mercy - Paradise Lost Holmes/MacKintosh 4:23
09. Gravitation Zero - Project Pitchfork Project Pitchfork 4:23
10. Headhunter - Eskimos & Egypt Bressanutti/C/C/D/R 5:09
11. The Theme (Of Progressive Attack) Trip Mix - Brooklyn Bounce Bohn 3:57
12. Komit - Juno Reactor Jackson/M/W 8:12
13. Darwin Was Right - Cobalt 60 DeMeyer/L/W 4:39

P.S. - You can find it on CDNow.com for example.

And the name of the other mix from the Cobalt's EP is Prophecy (Alaktrohm Mix), and it's not the third track, but the second and third is Galactic Hives.

Huh? How many mixes or whatnot did they make of Prophecy, Galactic Hives, and whatever else in WCP did they make? Which ones were put in the simulator?

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
I like the Prophecy soundtrack but apart from "Prophecy" and "Darwin was right" the music had nothing to do with the game, had it?

Nope. Only those two tracks were featured in the game.

The DJ-only Prophecy Single track list...

1.Prophecy - TerminalMix (4'07)
2.Prophecy - ÄläktrohmMix (4'26)
3.Galactic Hives (4'35)
4.Prophecy - BtkMix (4'04)

Aaaand the CD-single included with Prophecy Deluxe had only "Prophecy - TerminalMix" on it.

Waah! They even had a deluxe Prophecy? I take it the Terminal mix was the one used in the WCP simulator.

Deluxe Prophecy was only sold at SAM'S Club... it had a mini-hint book and a CD single.

Apparently, only I bought it. :)

If only for collection's sake, huh? So how many versions are there of Prophecy? WCP original, WCP 'deluxe', WCPG...

In the US there are four (off the top of my head, not counting stuff that's included with video cards) -- WCP, WCP Deluxe, WCP Gold and the set that comes with Prophecy, Blade Runner and Dune 2000.

Back