WC music vid Need a music suggestion

mikecanuck

Spaceman
hey guys since i'm bored as hell i'm gonna do a WC music video with a non-game tune...anyone got any suggestions i was thinking Headstrong by trapt.

Thats an amazingly bad song. How about something with a bit more balls: Pray by Apocalyptica.

It's sappy and all but, with the news about Origin, I thought an encompassing WC tribute video would be neat. And when it comes to "farewell to an old friend" type situation, the song that pops into my head is "Who Wants to Live Forever?" by Queen. Slow and mournful, but powerful nonetheless.

C-ya

How about Frantic from Metallica.
All that singing about wasted days and such should really illustrate how much time Origin/EA have wasted in not producing more Wing Commander. :D

Kid Rock - Lonely Road of Faith.

Garbage - Push It

The Distillers - Sing Sing Death House or Sick of It All

Tool - Aenima or Hooker with a Penis

well seeing as the only clips i have access to right now are from WCA that might give u all a better idea what to pick...and no neil young yuck

(Neil Young was a joke - the president of Origin in 1997 was also named Neil Young. That said, you all have horrible taste in music, except ace.)

Bandit LOAF said:
That said, you all have horrible taste in music, except ace.)
Hey angry music is good therapy for lonely depressed weirdos like myself! It gives us hope that there is some other lonely depressed weirdo out there whose worse of than we! :D
Seriously, though, I was thinking about putting together a WCATV video off of something like AC\DC's Heatseeker, or maybe some non-Prophecy Cobalt 60.
If WCATV clips are all that's going to be used I would suggest a good fast tune, which is why I suggested Metallica in the first place, cause all of the action scenes in the cartoon are quick cut and short.

My music tastes tend to be exactly the same as ace's. Thusly, my tastes are second best.

Bad suggestions imho...;) HipHop/Rap and WC??? Oh dear, thats wicked sick!

My suggestions:

KMFDM - Son of a gun (Would go nice with Blacklance-Movie-Scenes!)
Rammstein - Feuer Frei!
Sammy Hagar - Winner takes it all
Manowar - Warriors of the world

Come to think of Rammstein, "Links 2 3 4" would be great to use if there was more Black Lance footage.

"Skag on my ass" Jugghead's Revenge (sounds odd but a very good song)
"Along the Way" Bad Religion
"Shindo" Less Than Jake

Anything with a good punk rock beat I think would work...

well, first off i would like to say that Dundradal has some good tastes, i love bad religion, anyway for this video, and the current condition of origin i would say that Pity the Dead by Bad Religion would be a somewhat fitting song or possibly The Defense by Bad Religion Destined for Nothing or Can't Stop It all by Bad Religion.

BR has been my favorite band since I first heard "American Jesus" on the Truth hurts Video from Thrasher magazine. all good songs however, they come from their last album mostly. I would also consider "Into the Night" off 80-85 and "Entropy" off Against the Grain

Back