WC Multiplayer Times

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
Alright folks, let's start listing some times and figure out when a few good nights a week would be to setup matches.

I'm free almost every night, depending on schoolwork and g/f, but I'm almost always on IRC and mostly willing to play any of the MP capable games.

Otherwise, what nights would be most popular? Tuesday? Thursday? Friday? Saturday?

Let's get organized here!

Until the 2nd of november, I am pretty free with the exception of some days. After that, I can't really say though I think weekends would be safer.

My main problem will probably be the different timezone I am living in (GMT+1 (and +1 for summertime, though that ends soon).
Currently I am only capable of playing Arena - but I am still missing the Tiger's Claw award, so I am eager to play a 16 player Battleship game!

I can say that sunday evenings (in my timezone evening) would be bad for me, as would be friday evening.

:)

I have Arena, and my Gammer Tag is Kai Osprey. I was heart broken the other day when I tried to play Arena, and could not find anyone to duel with...:(

I am looking at ways to legally obtain WC Prophecy as well, and I would LOVE to get going in that.

You name the times, and I will do my best to show up. I am an old married man with a 7 month old son, so it will not hard for me to be home to play :) I just have to ask for my wife's permission :)

Kai Osprey

You can easily find WCP on eBay. Just do a search for Wing Commander and scroll through the results. Here is where you can find a list of CICer's who have submitted their gamertags, feel free to add us and get us into a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same problem as Mekt-Hakkikt: different time zone. I'd love to play a good match or two, but I'm afraid my schedule's still too busy to come online on any regular basis. :( I always check if someone's playing Arena while I'm online, though.

Well 2 new pilots got a few rounds in so it was a good time. We only did a few games, but they were pretty fun. If you check the scoreboard, I got my ass kicked :)

I haven't been on Xbox live much lately, but whenever I am I usually check Arena to see if anyone else is playing.

Well how about we plan for some games this weekend? What days/times work for people? It would be great if we could get at least a few 16 player games going so that those needing the TC achievement could get it and it just makes capship battles so kick ass.

I would be free on sunday until 6 pm (German time). Saturday I might be occupied from noon to 6 pm and Friday evening I am busy as well. But since those are all German times, it could well be that I'll be free at that time. Anyway, if you get a decent match going I'll try my best to be there for at least a few rounds (and hopefully get the TC award).

The way most of us do it, is to meet up in #wingnut and organize games from there.

One person has to host the game and they start the server for however many players are ready. We all join up and the carnage begins.

I'm usually in #wingnut from about 5pm EST on (one of my computers is always there, but I hardly ever use it, so look for Dund-XP). If you want to stop by anytime after that I'm sure we can get at least a 3 or 4 person game going.

I see you've already figured it out :)

It's a great place for real time WC chat and well whatever else we talk about.

Back