WC Movie/Prophecy flight suits...

Mystral Hawk

Spaceman
Since I'm new around here, Id like to know if anyone tried contacting Origin or the people who made the movie if they can sell the suits from the movie or something? I doubt that they're going to make another Movie even though I liked it, and possibly they might sell it or auction it.

From time to time you can get them on eBay, though most are probably in the hands of collectors by now. LOAF and Joe of the Origin Museum got their stuff mainly through contacts they have at Origin. At the first Dragoncon, for example, Mark Day (producer from WC4 and WCP, I believe) offered to clean out his garage for props and send them to Joe. Myself being local, he shipped them to me so I could deliver them at the Con. It was like opening the best christmas present ever. In fact, I still have the shipping invoice on display with my WCP helmet.

You can try contacting folks like that directly and asking if they know of anyone hoping to unload such things, but chances of finding something are probably pretty slim about now. It's all about who you know.

Considering how I'm just now entering the WC forum...though Ive been a long time player...I doubt I have those connections. The Prophecy Helmet looks awsome as...well you know. Haha...you have anything you wanna unload?

Mystral Hawk said:
Considering how I'm just now entering the WC forum...though Ive been a long time player...I doubt I have those connections. The Prophecy Helmet looks awsome as...well you know. Haha...you have anything you wanna unload?

Negatory.

Must be some ritual or special password to view that url. Says cannot view page.

Course thats dated 2000 so........still would be nice to see these pics and avi's.

Well if you'd checked it out three months ago like the rest of the forums, you'd not be having a problem now, would you?

But its fixed now.

Geez...

I'd imagine if you could get one of those flight uniforms at ebay they'd get so high on the bid. I really like the outfit Blair is wearing aboard the Intrepid when he's not flying. But those black ones they wear in Prophecy are indeed cool. Hmm, I would like to purchase the Kilrathi senate from Wing Commander 3.

Ooh, what about those cheesy rifles they use on board that station in the Axius system. With those metal spikey things on the end. Egad, who designed those anyway?

The uniform Blair wears on the Intrepid is basicly the WC3 uniform with a vest pulled over it. We're still unsure about where the WC3/ WC4 BW uniforms came from since they're kinda generic garbageman pullovers.

Back