WC:Movie, Medics

Happy

Spaceman
Anyone else notice that the medics in the movie take a rediculous amount of time to repond to accendents. Even at the end, when Taggart radioed ahead for medics to meet him on the flight deck, he still had to go get them.
Lazzy bastards;)

You watched the WC Movie and thats what you noticed when you walked away? Might want to cut back on the meds, man.

I noticed other things from the movie, but they had already been coverd my this board.
there is no use kicking a dead horse.
though at times it does sound fun. :confused:

Yes I noticed that

Yes I noticed that. Why the heck are they so dang slow??? Prolly on a coffee break or something. L-A-Z!

Re: Yes I noticed that

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
Yes I noticed that. Why the heck are they so dang slow??? Prolly on a coffee break or something. L-A-Z!

Lazy has a 'Y' in it!!!

Sorry that response was so slow. I was on my coffee break.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
The Claw had just been through a pretty rough fight. The medics were probably busy elsewhere.

Or they could be dead too. The ship was badly beaten.

how could they be dead when they showed up in the last scene?
u know, the guys with big red crosses on their vests?

They obviously weren't all dead, but the one that were alive were few and isolated throughout the ship trying to do the work that a normal compliment of medics could barely handle. THen you have the calculate the damage to the ship too. If something was blocking the paths to the flight deck, they would be delayed as well.

Well, the medic's had 2 hours to work on everyone else on the claw. Taggart instructed the claw to make the jump to sol if he was not back in 2 hours. Since the claw was already in Sol, it could have been as many as 3 hours time difference.

That's a safe assumption. But it's still an asumption.

Still, you're probably right and I'm too lazy to go in my room to get my WC Movie novel to confirm/shoot that down.

Back