WC: KS and Four up for grabs

TheJoshie

Spaceman
I'm thinking of putting up my Wing Commander collection up for grabs (save money for Black Friday.

While I'm considering E-bay, I'm open to other arrangements. If anyone is interested, PM me.

In Detail: I'm selling Wing Commander: Kilrathi Saga AND Wing Commander 4.

I bought KS for around 150 on Ebay and WC 4 for 25.

So... 175 sounds reasonable (I saw KS get sold for close to 300, so I think this is a good deal)

Any so... we're starting at 175. I'll also inform you guys when the ebay listing is up.

Start lower- the bidding will raise the price and ebay charges less of a fee. People will bid what they're willing in the end regardless- you could get a storm of free attention (and lower fees) by starting at $1. who wouldn't jump in? Maybe not at $1, but still...

I bought KS for around 150 on Ebay and WC 4 for 25.

So... 175 sounds reasonable (I saw KS get sold for close to 300, so I think this is a good deal)

Any so... we're starting at 175. I'll also inform you guys when the ebay listing is up.

Max is right. Yes, there have been Kilrathi Sagas sold for over $300, but that was before DOSBox made the DOS versions of WC1/2 more valuable.

as much as i want a copy of KS i most certianly wouldnt pay that much for it now a year or so ago i would of jumped at the chance but as chris says with dosbox now there really is no need to pay that much

Back