WC Kilrathi Saga

Darkmage

Vice Admiral
Could some one PLEASE burn me a copy of cd 3 I bought the full set legally for $49.95 australian about $25.00 US but I took the cd's to school and cd 3 got stolen. I swear if I ever find the guy who stole it I'll kill him. So can anyone help me? I have scanned three of my cd's in as proof of ownership. if any other proof is needed then just ask me about anything about the Kilrathi Saga and I'll tell you it.

http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/wcmod/Cd's.jpg

Darkmage, what happende to you should never happen to anybody. I fell really sorry for you. And what a stupid idea: stealing the 3rd CD from a game :mad: . This guy is pending for a bending. I cannot help you though, like Silent Warrior I do not own it.

Ouch... that's painful. Find the guy and introduce him to your crowbar.

I have the game, but no burner; also, I'd kind of like Quarto's input on this issue, but since it's only CD 3 you need, I doubt it would be a problem.

I have the cd's and a burner. As long as there are no objections to me doing it, I'll burn him a copy of cd 3 only. It's a horrible thing to have happen. Any objections???

Ok little mac Now I'm gonna need to know what country your in for postage and handling fees, as well as your address. I am from Australia so I hope that's not a problem. My
e-mail address is:
Darkmage50@start.com.au

hang on a sec - if i remember rightly your cd3 from wcIII will work instead of the ks cd3 - i tried this before - it works fine for me

Perfectly fine, Stinger, Little Mac. Provided he owns the product - which he obviously does - you could copy all five CDs for him, even.

Also, LaFong is probably correct - CD2 from WC3 DOS should work just fine instead of CD3 from KSaga. But of course, not everyone has WC3 DOS.

You don't get sound using the dos version I tried that already. I lost kilrathi saga cd3 which is wing commander 3 dos cd2.

Back