WC - Kilrathi Saga: Info needed!

Felidae

Spaceman
Hi, fellow Pilots!
Is that right, that WC 1, 2, 3 are relaunched as the "Kilrathi Saga", enchanced for Win95? And, were can I get it, or least some Information about it? (An URL would helpful!)

I live in Germany and I've heard nothing about this Compilation! I've ssen the Movie on Video and BANG! I'm a Wing Commander Maniac (No, not THE Maniac!) again! Grabbed my old WC3 & find Privateer 2 & Wing Commander 5 for 20 DM (ca. 10 USD, for both!)! WC 5 is THE BEST Sci-Fic Sim I've played! Very Good In-Flight and Video Scenes, good Story! A real 5-Star Game!

PS: Falls jemand aus D das liest: Wo kann ich WC 4 noch erwerben? Ich finde das nirgends mehr!

Ich bin Ziggy

------------------
Making love with his ego Ziggy sucked up into his mind
Like a leper messiah
When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band.

Well, KS is availible...on eBay...if you have US $400 plus to blow on it. Actually, it may not even be availible, I can't say as I've checked the auctions lately. But, it is no longer availible retail or direct through OSI, and is EXTREMELY difficult to find.

KS is unavailable for me! 400 USD, Gee, that's to much for me!
Oh, another Question:
There must be an Wing Commander Universe Book, History of Humans, Kilrathi, ships, other aliens etc.:
Can someone post full Title, Author, ISBN?

Thanx!

PS: Dralthi, I deleted the "bad" Link, but where you could get WC2 else? The book you listed sounds promising!

[This message has been edited by Felidae (edited October 10, 2000).]

What Crusader said.

By the way, what does it say at the bottom of your post, Felidae?
wink2.gif

Oh, and just ignore Ziggy.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
PS: Falls jemand aus D das liest: Wo kann ich WC 4 noch erwerben? Ich finde das nirgends mehr!

Sorry for your English-Only Readers, it means: If some knows where I can buy Wing Commander 4, let me know, I didn't find it!
I presume you don't know a shop in Germany, where I can find WC4?

Oh, another Question: Is there an URL active, where I can Download the Secrect-Mission for WC5?

Hmm... I've never had to do this, but I shall today!

Felidae, the Admins'll get pissed when they see that link, bud. Better get rid of it.

And, no, the only way to get Secret Ops is to buy Prophecy Gold.

The closest thing to a book you're talking about is the Confed Handbook, I think, but a lot of the information in there conflicts with previous facts established in earlier games and such (like it states the Iason encountered the Cats in '38 or something like that when it was really '29). It's still a good book, though, for WC fans.

------------------

Prophecy Gold? I think that wasn't sold here in Germany! Very Bad! :-(

Oh, and where or waht is Ziggy? Is he ill, or just a fanatic Trekkie?

PS: I don't like Star Trek, it's boring!

Ziggy is just our little drunken monkey thingy. You can ingnore him, or insult him, just depends on the mood you're in.
smile.gif
Sometimes he'll even let you kick his ass.

PS, I belive you can get WC4 in the EA european store. Though I don't know if they ship to Germany. And Prophecy Gold is available on line, and I belive in shops that most definetly ship to Germany, just search through the older news on the main page and you should find some links. Good luck.

Speaking of Star Trek, I just saw a Voyager episode, and Mr. Dekker from WC4 and Prophecy happened to die on the Excelsior.
smile.gif
He looked better than he did in Prophecy though, without those blood shot eyes and all.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited October 10, 2000).]

"Flashback." I've always wanted to see that Voyager episode. The character Mr. Roberts plays is named Valtane I think. He also played the same character in STIV: The Undiscovered Country. You ever see that X-Files episode where he played a gun nut?

As for Ziggy, I usually just insult him.
smile.gif

------------------

Hi guys!
Finally I've found a place, where to buy WC4: www.bol.de ! It's a Online-Mediastore, like Amazon, I think it's from Bertelsmann-Company (like Barnes&Nobels for example!)
I ordered it and I hope I have it Saturday!
I've recently played WC2: Uh, the GFX are ..., O.K. its over 8 years old now, but Prince Thrakhat looks better as in WC3, or not? But the Kilrathi in general look better in WC3/4(?)/5 than in the movie! Cats have fur, or not! And in the Movie, nor fur at all! But overall the movie was good!

Check Six!
Felidae

We had a poll on which Kilrathi looked the best. I preferred the WC3 Kilrathi, like the majority who voted, but I would say WC2 Kilrathi to be next best.

Back