WC IV PSX savegame problem

Remember as a PS1 game, its looking for a PS1 memory card (grey). It won't see a ps2 memory card (black). If thats not it... I'm not sure

That's got to be it. PS1 games do not recognize PS2 memory cards. They should just be the equivalent of a few dollars, and an American one should work in your system if that ends up being easier to get.

i actually have the same problem...err sort off
i acquired the PSX of WC3 Heart of The Tiger of Ebay and played it on me ps2. I got a ps1 memory card, insert it and it doesnt save...the ps1 memory card is dodgy to the game, here's the PROBLEMS that i have laid out in simple points:
*note - the ps2 does detect the ps1 memory card

- First time playing the game...i woz asked to format it...i did...saved it.....switched it off...then when i played it again - next time round - the wc3 save files were gone...no where to be seen in the duty roster.

- One time i played it again, saved it. Took the memory card out, switched the ps2off. Next time i inserted the memory card to play the game although b4 inserting the game, i went into the browser checked the data of the memory card and the wc3 save data woz there. But then i inserted the game in checked the duty roster and nothing WOZ THERE!?!? scrolled up and down...NOTHING!

Any help...it maybe complicated but i jus cant load of the game from where i finished meaning everytime i play it i always have to start at the beginning.

Don said:
i actually have the same problem...err sort off
i acquired the PSX of WC3 Heart of The Tiger of Ebay and played it on me ps2. I got a ps1 memory card, insert it and it doesnt save...the ps1 memory card is dodgy to the game, here's the PROBLEMS that i have laid out in simple points:
*note - the ps2 does detect the ps1 memory card

- First time playing the game...i woz asked to format it...i did...saved it.....switched it off...then when i played it again - next time round - the wc3 save files were gone...no where to be seen in the duty roster.

- One time i played it again, saved it. Took the memory card out, switched the ps2off. Next time i inserted the memory card to play the game although b4 inserting the game, i went into the browser checked the data of the memory card and the wc3 save data woz there. But then i inserted the game in checked the duty roster and nothing WOZ THERE!?!? scrolled up and down...NOTHING!

Any help...it maybe complicated but i jus cant load of the game from where i finished meaning everytime i play it i always have to start at the beginning.

Console memory cards aren't very complicated. It sounds like yours could just be defective. I too am a fan of Wizard of Oz by the way.

Back