WC III and IV voice files.

Morphius DOH

Spaceman
Does anyine have the voice files, the ones used in the flight sim parts, used to give commands, and if so, are they in .wav format?

I have the games, but am having trouble installing them, on my Win95 computer. They are the original DOS versions of the game.

Morphius DOH said:
I have the games, but am having trouble installing them, on my Win95 computer. They are the original DOS versions of the game.
Try the tech support board

------------------
Only a complete fool is absolutely sure about what he says
Are you absolutely sure about this?
Yes, i am...i mean...do'h

Morphius DOH said:
What are you talking about?
Dont want to be rude or anything but wich part of "try the tech support board" didnt you understand??
smile.gif

It means try to ask this in the tech support board and they will give you support to make the game run

------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
How about you try reading his post first?

He's asking for voice files from WCIII and WCIV, and is asking what format they're in.

That doesn't sound like a tech support question to me.....

Nob, KW has become a regular in the editing forum, if he thinks tech is a fair place to try, I think it merits the effort. Besides that, I think tech would at least be the better place to ask what format a file is in.

<Cough> Actually, KillerWave was referring to the second half of Morphius DOH's post. You know, the part where he mentions having trouble installing the games
smile.gif
. As for the voice files question, it would seem that none of you have gotten around to answering that one yet
smile.gif

Nob Akimoto said:
How about you try reading his post first?
Nob, as Quarto said i was referring about the second part of his message, about having problem with running the game, and asking for the files he need it would be better to ask in the tech board...
Thanks DH and Quarto, but i dont see the trouble Morphius had to understand my first reply...if it was something that i could help and give the files he want, i would do that, trust me
smile.gif

Morphius, this is the editing board, and it is for editing as the tech board is for tech support.
smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by KillerWave (edited May 11, 2000).]

Back