WC II CD beyond KS????

Er... there was actually a Deluxe edition on CD??? :confused:

NOT optimised for Windows like KS, I presume?..

WC2 Deluxe was *only* released on CD -- it's the DOS version with the addons and speech pack. It's been released in a million different forms -- by Origin, by EA, as a classic edition, as a Gold classic edition, as a silver classic, as part of a Top Ten Pak, as part of an EA Compilation... and on and on.

The manual in .pdf format from the deluxe cd is where i got the images for the size comparison chart

[Edited by Supdon3 on 03-14-2001 at 23:29]

Oh yeah, with all the pilot info, ship history, things going on in Confed. Its a shame they missed it. But they did make up for it nicely in the Kilrati Saga manual.

Claw marks was pretty close but they changed it around a little and left out Maniac's pilot info box. I never saw Victory streak so i dont know. For WC 2 it has pilot info on Doomsday and Jazz, a few articles on the Milk Run short story in the beginning of End Run, stuff on Blair being a traitor, letters to Blair from Doomsday, Hunter and Thrakath, and a couple other little things.

It was just him threatening Blair because his father was killed over the whole Sivar Dreadnaught incident. Swearing revenge and expressing disgust at how Kilrathi pilots are begining to revere his name in battle.

The letter was dated "Translated by TCN Intell: 2655.200" so i believe that would be a fitting revenge.

Back