WC games for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds more reasonable. I was lucky enough to nab P2 on eBay Australia for $A20. That's roughly $US14. But while looking for it, I saw prices go to about $A60 - about $US42.

how about $20, some pocket lint i found in my pocket, a bobbypin i ofund on the floor, a bag of candy(excellent condition), a box of kleenex, and some flattened canadian pennies (about 4 of em) for Priv 2?

Iceman16, how about not acting like a twit?

Granted, the initial prices were rather high (even with that colored toilet paper Canadians substitute for cash), but that's not an excuse for acting stupid.

Um, who is Belinda Stronach?...

__EDIT__:

Nevermind, I Googled her. Man, she looks an awful lot like that blonde lawyer chick who joined "The Practice" the last couple seasons...

Wedge009 said:
That sounds more reasonable. I was lucky enough to nab P2 on eBay Australia for $A20. That's roughly $US14. But while looking for it, I saw prices go to about $A60 - about $US42.

True enough. The prices for P2 are all over the place sometimes. I got a DOS copy still in the shrinkwrap with a "new" strategy guide for $38. Later I found an opened but in excellent condition Native Windows 95 version for $25.05. I thought both prices were very reasonable.

Hi, my Privateer 2 is the Deluxe Edition in Win95 version. I sell both game and Stratagy guide for $30.00 Can. There is also a squadron patch and poster. If your interested please pm.

I thyink youve gotten the majority's decision on your stuff, mike12. Now just link us to those Ebay auctions of yours and be done with it.

Death said:
Granted, the initial prices were rather high (even with that colored toilet paper Canadians substitute for cash), but that's not an excuse for acting stupid.

I thought it was a pretty good excuse. And dude, stop making fun of Canadian money, its better than having to examine every bill to see if it a 20 or a 1 dollar bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back