WC games for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike12

Spaceman
Hi:

I am selling my WC games and Privateer 2 game and just wondering if anyone would be interested? I have a Ebay account (mike335games) but I dont have a credit card to sell.

The games I selling are:

Privateer 2 with Stratagy Guide $130.00

Wing Commander Kilrathi Saga With WC 3 startagy guide $130.00

Wing Commander 4 with Stratagy Guide $130.00

Wing Commander Prophecy Gold with Stratagy Guide $130.00

If anyone interested please email at mike99_bh@yahoo.com or private message me too.

I really doubt you're going to find someone who'll drop $130 for WC:p Gold

I have both stratagy guides for Prophecy and secret ops. Also my prices are for shipping and handling too.

Hello Again:

I forgot to say I have all the special stuff for each game, like patch, map, calendar and etc. Also I drop my price to $115.00 for each game.

These are my final prices:

Privateer 2 with Stratagy Guide $80.00 Can Funds.

Kilrathi Saga with WC 3 Stratagy Guide $100.00 Can Funds

WC 4 with Stratagy Guide $80.00 Can Funds

WC Prophecy Gold With 2 Stratagy Guides $80.00

that's still a lot of money for some of those....you should look around first before stating prices....

Indeed.

Who'd'a thunk you'd get a WC games sale posted where the one REASONABLE price is for KS, and all the REST are way overpriced?...

::scratches his head in wonderment::

At those prices, I should sell my collection for $70,000. But I'm willing to lower it to $50,000 and include shipping if you "buy it now".

They're all guarenteed to work on "a computer"

I might consider an even trade for Belinda Stronach.

Considering you have ZERO ebay feedback, you should supply photos and more detailed descriptions of their conditions.

Is this a joke? For those prices, the games would at least have to be sealed in the original wrapper. But how can you trust someone who wants to sell his Wing Commander games?

Ive bought a lot of my WC products from people on Ebay and they've always come to me in excellent condition. (But they also have fantastic user ratings)

I trust eBay users, but why would someone expect to such unrealistically high prices for old DOS games (save Kilrathi Saga and Prophecy)? I paid 60 bucks or so back in 1997 for an unopened Privateer 2. I'd recon that now it would be worth less, not more. Keep trying though. You'll find some buyers. Good luck.

Hi, I like to say all my stuff is in great condition. When I bought those games new I paid like $69.99 Can for them. Also I sold WC Prophecy Gold & WC 4 today. I go down to $30.00 for Privateer 2 and Kilrathi Saga for $80.00. Everything is still in great condition. If your still interested please email or pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back