WC For Sale?

The Punisher

Spaceman
I was actually kind of Surprised that with everything this site has it doesn't seem to have a board where fans can trade and sell their wc stuff. Of course it could simply be somewhere I havn't looked. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great!

I am looking for the instruction books that came with Wing Commander: Prophecy. If anybodys is willing let me know.

THE PUNISHER!

Yeah, since the CCG forum is doing incredibly well, we should get more trading forums.
smile.gif

Seriously though, people trade on eBay, there's more money to be made that way.

Last edited:
Possibly I am missing something Whats the CCG forum?

And of course I realize that there's more money on ebay, it wouldn't hurt to do it here too. Simply because things are more closley knit and it would be easier to find more obsure items.

Like what if I person had WCP with out the instructions and wanted to get them with out buying the game again. I've been all over ebay looking for WC stuff they don't have anything like. A forum here would supplementery to ebay but helpful with the little things.

Later

The Punisher!

CCG = Customisable Card Game. You know, that forum which never has any new posts
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to know if anyone has a spare manual or something, you can just ask in General Chat. But 99.9% of the merchandise (which is what 99.9% of the buyers are after) is available on eBay...

Back