WC fighter models

Godfather

Spaceman
Unofficial poll: How many would be interested if scale models from WC (the games, not the movie) were made available?

Thanks!

*SAL*

I'm working on building some right now, but that's just for personal fun, b/c I like to build scale models. I'm making them out of balsa wood, plastic and stuff. I'm also making plans for a 5 or 6 foot long Midway model with fiber optic lights and LED's and various 'special effects'. (Like a plasma crystal thingy that has moving lights inside of it) Still kits and stuff would be sweet.

Just noticed your signature. Given a choice between a girlfriend and devotion to WC... hmm. Of course, some people have managed to have both. I'm envious. :)

Mmhhhh...
When you are with your girlfriend i don´t think that you want to play or read WC...
If you have more enjoy playing/reading about WC than having some time with your girlfriend....Why to have a girlfriend?....
I think that is an easy choice...

WC isn't the reason I broke up with her. But she still doesn't understand how someone can be so 'devoted' to a game. Now I just need to find a girl that plays WC. The search continues....

I would buy WC models, man! I would buy lots of models!

Finding a gamer girl is easy. I have already found myself an anime fangirl for my girlfriend without any effort of my own. :)Finding one that likes games should be as easy.

Originally posted by Meson
I would buy WC models, man! I would buy lots of models!

Glad to hear that. I'm working with a professional model builder that (if things go right) will do masters for a few fighters (Excalibur, Panther, Dragon, Rapier) and maybe a cap ship or two (Tiger's Claw, Concordia).
The plan is to use the master molds to do a limited run of resin kits that you can assemble & detail yourself. After checking on 3 other scifi boards, there's interest for WC models.

This might take some time, however. I'll keep you posted.

Over & out 4 now.

*SAL*
p.s. There might also be 1 or 2 Kilrathi fighters. Here's hoping!

WING COMMANDER MODELS???

I do not care how much they would cost just tell me how to get them. When do you think they will be ready?

They won't be ready for a while.
I'm barely in the preliminary stages of providing the detailed pics to the master modeler dude, and waiting for his say as to when, where and how much.

I'll let you know of any news as soon he contacts me back.

*SAL*

I have the 3D models for some of those ships, if they'll help.

(I'll be right there at the front of the line to buy these models when they're made <G>)

Originally posted by Godfather
Unofficial poll: How many would be interested if scale models from WC (the games, not the movie) were made available?

Thanks!

*SAL*

Heck yeah. I'll be the first up to buy a Hellcat V :cool:

Originally posted by Anagram
And, my Arrow model (lifesize) will blast the shite outta your HellCat. (As usual.) ;)

When I invent the Hellcat, we'll see then :D

"Ohhh, I'm lookin' fine (as usual)." :cool:

Invent the Hellcat, and we'll see who's the better fighter.

Invent the Arrow, and we'll see who's the better pilot. ;)

Back