WC fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav23

Swabbie
Banned
Where are the majority of WC fans placed? (what country/continent)

I just ask 'cause there seem to be a lot of European people on this board, and was wondering about it...

Oh dear.
Where do you think the profile is for? :)
And....look it up in the achieve. We had such a thread short time (less than 3 months) ago. It was frequently answered, so what about if you looked it up?

But for the sake...I live in Europe. Still Germany....and still the same city near the Netherlandish border. *g*

Originally posted by Fishbone
Oh dear.
Where do you think the profile is for? :)
And....look it up in the archieve. We had such a thread short time (less than 3 months) ago. It was frequently answered, so what about if you looked it up?

geeze, sorry Fishbone :(

edit: and thank you LOAF :)

Texas

Zor Prime,
You say your from Dallas are you still there or have you moved on maybe to school. BTW I am from Texas also.

oh yeah! well in California white people are the minority and we have lots of famous people! And no power! :D

Originally posted by Zor Prime
psst---hey preacher........ BOO! hehe

anyways,

Im from TEXAS!!!!! Dallas Texas to be specific!

Zor !!!
I maked the same joke, for god sake !!!

And BTW Mav, I am Ghost, and i am from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
:D

I am also..

becominga minority in shiny old California (Sacramento area, I figure you are from LA, correct Mav?)

Ben

I'm from São Paulo, Brazil. Is anyone else from someplace which has a tilde in its name? Ha, I thought so :p

--Eder

Well, not really, I actually wish the city's name didn't have that tilde so it wouldn't show up as a little empty square on some people's computers :(
That's why I type it without the tilde, most of the time... half of the planet can't even pronounce that sound, anyway :p

--Eder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back