WC Fan Site

Minaru

Spaceman
Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas as what to do with a Fan Site? I'm thinking of creating one, but not sure on the design style yet. Or what all to put on it.
Anyone got any hints?
smile.gif

Minaru

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I want to copy other site. My full intention is to be totally uncreative in my designs.
Sheesh. I never look at sites regarding the site I build 'cept for information I need.
tongue.gif

Thanks anyways.

Personal feedback is always better then looking for it yourself because then it's from your view, not other peoples views. Which is wht I try to strive for.

Uh, sorry
frown.gif
I came off kinda strong with that reply. Don't take it offensively please.
frown.gif

Minaru said:
Yes, I want to copy other site. My full intention is to be totally uncreative in my designs....

Personal feedback is always better then looking for it yourself because then it's from your view, not other peoples views. Which is wht I try to strive for.

You can look at other people's sites for ideas. I doesn't mean steal what they did. This just gives you and idea of what has been done, so you can have either simialr sections or try something new with your site.

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Minaru said:
Uh, sorry
frown.gif
I came off kinda strong with that reply. Don't take it offensively please.
frown.gif

Har! No No No! It's okay. Creativity is when you do something about your 'site', being uncreative is doing nothing. It's a matter of perception. That's all.

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

You could make a site that concentrates on WC music... personally, I`d do it myself, but I have niether the time nor the idea on how to go about creating a site, so I haven`t really bothered starting.

Minaru: There are many thinks that you could do for your site. I look at other people's site, because I wanted to know how they had done it (by using the view source option in my browser). The more I explore, the more I learn. Does it remove any originality, if I ever make my own? No, it does not, because I do not intend to make exact copies of other people's site. I would, of course, acknowledge their contribution to the development of my own site. In fact, I already have a site, but I'm as dumbfounded as you are in where and what to begin with.
biggrin.gif
I think we're on the same boat
wink.gif

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

(by using the view source option in my browser).

One problem there, I already know HOW to do codes I see on the websites. I'm an award winning Web Site designer. (Nothing major, but a few people {Including an Author's Website WebMaster} have bestwed me with an award with out signing up for one.)

I just wanted to know, fonts, and colours. And any content you'd like to see all in one place.

I won't be doing music unless I can first VERIFY that the music is public domain.

That sort of thing.

I HATE giving credit to other sites. That's why I don't take things from other sites. As I said, I try to keep my stuff as totally orignal as possible.
wink.gif

Anyways, I'm off to bed. Night all.

Back