WC CVE style

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
I think that it would be supremely cool to write a line of stories about a CVE that is on the border of the Confederation and the Kilrathi, during the Kilrathi War. I think that the story would be about the commander who is also a fighter pilot and sometimes flies on missions. I think that the story would also to be cool to have a Kilrathi commander in the same/nearby system that is constantly fighting with this commander... so they have grown to be almost Nemesis of eachother. There could be some cat and mouse activities and some asteroid battles... but I haven't really gotten around to writing it because I haven't gotten any additional ideas. Which is why I am posting it here to get your ideas...if any...

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
I think that the story would also to be cool to have a Kilrathi commander in the same/nearby system that is constantly fighting with this commander...
Sounds a bit like Armada. ;)

possibly... only on a smaller scale. I was thinking around the time of END RUN.... When the Confederation was implementing the CVEs to scoot across the boarder to do raids. Comments?

Back