WC conversions?

Tailburn

Spaceman
I know people have done a lot of WC ship conversions for Xwing Alliance, and I seem to remember some conversions for freespace, was I imagining things? I don't do that kind of stuff myself, but was that ever done?

------------------
"He has warrior spirit. It will be the death of him." Prince Thrakhath - End Run

Was what done? The conversions for Freespace , WC, or both?

------------------
WiLDD KaRDD
UBW-5th Fleet-Black Ops
"Aaaooohhgaaa."-Edith Bunker

[This message has been edited by WiLDD KaRDD (edited January 05, 2000).]

Hum.. i guess he doesn't know or he found out

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

I was asking if any WC ships had been converted to freespace format. Sorry about that being confusing.

------------------
"He has warrior spirit. It will be the death of him." Prince Thrakhath - End Run

[This message has been edited by Tailburn (edited January 06, 2000).]

I think there was a post on this board about converting WCP models to freespace but i didn't really care cos i don't have freespace.

[This message has been edited by Bellend (edited January 06, 2000).]

I for one would like to see conversions from Freespace and X-win to WC.

------------------
They've got use surrounded. Poor bastards.

I would never be able to do a conversion in my life.

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

There are a couple of conversions for Wing Commander... For example there is a borg cube and a couple of star wars things out there... I just don't remember where...

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

I know where you can go to get .opt files for XWA but not any ship files for WC. Aside from the SOShips page here, I dunno. If you want a ship bad enough i'm sure you could find the author of one of the ship files of SO and e-mail him, requesting that he make a certain ship, or start a petition here if he wants more than one person requesting a certain ship. I'm sure some fellow wingcommanders would love to fly a new ship.

------------------
WiLDD KaRDD

UBW-5th Fleet-Black Ops

WiLDD KaRDD's quote of the day...
"That's the prep table,that's the rich pr*cks,that's the freaks. Then those next 4 tables behind us are the smart kids, as well as the table right there....and this' the.....misunderstood table."-Natasha

I know were to find the borge cube. As for XWA ships...no dice there.

------------------
They've got use surrounded. Poor bastards.

Back