WC Convention in Chicago, IL, my last posting

Chip

Spaceman
I got emailed by a guy in Chicago telling me he intends to host a WC Convention in Chicago, IL, USA sometime in about 2 to 3 years.

Also, I think maybe for the next 6 years, this is going to be my last posting here because I was contacted today in regards to a special project and with this project I won't have time for WC anymore. Been nice chatting with you all.

Things my WC group and I liked about the WC games:

*good play control
*good music, especially in WC for SNES
*interaction among characters
*autopilot :)
*no need to worry about not getting anywhere when your fuel tanks are empty
*player was given more and more decisions
*title -- Wing Commander is a great title, although it would've been nice if the cover would've stated we could only command up to 3 other fighters at a time

What we disliked about the WC games:
*nothing, except maybe the fact you couldn't salvage what you shot up. I mean, it would've been nice to have shown Haycon on Tarawa (sp) all those Kilrathi fighters we took out, also would've been funny if we had given to the techs to have them get overworked putting those fighters back together :)
*also, in the Sony PlayStation games we had hoped there would've been cooperative multiplayer option for completing the games -- the lacking of cooperative multiplayer options was a tad bit disappointing.

In general, my group and I give the WC games an A-.

Chip's purpose, I believe, was to annoy the heck out of us.

A-??? YES! YES! I saw the light! Thank you Chip! Can I be part of your group ? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Thanks for the input Wild. You know where you can stick it. ;)

Back