WC:CD New Kilrathi Transport

so you think that maybe jazzing up the wood might be a good idea.?

Attachments

• CONTran05.jpg
    CONTran05.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 145
At the extreme risk of sounding immature, using the 'Wood class transports just begs a whole host of names for the individual ships - all ending with "wood." :D

Alright well in keeping with the sexying up of models....LOAF is right it would would better If I use something that is existing for this transport. Let me know what you think!!! :) ...Even tho this post has derailed me..Kilrathi Transport to Confed Transport...Please go here for more updates on this particular transport http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?t=23403

Attachments

• CONTran06.jpg
    CONTran06.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 143
  • CONTran07.jpg
    CONTran07.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 122
  • CONTran08.jpg
    CONTran08.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 132
Well back to the Kilrathi Transport Design.....Here's the Semi Dorkathi Type design in the orange textures. Let me know if you like the orange or the WC3 WC4 SO/Prophecy Textures..I'm biased towards both.

Attachments

• KilrathiTran01.jpg
    KilrathiTran01.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 146
  • KilrathiTran02.jpg
    KilrathiTran02.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 135
  • KilrathiTran03.jpg
    KilrathiTran03.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 139
Definitely like the orange - gives the feeling that the Kilrathi have access to different metals than the terrans do. Nice to see it with a 'modern' look and feel.

It needs some kind of sharp point. One thing I liked about Kilrathi designs is that they give you the impression if there was one hand-sized you could pick it up and use it as a weapon as well.

Maybe a little asymmetry as well?

It needs some kind of sharp point. One thing I liked about Kilrathi designs is that they give you the impression if there was one hand-sized you could pick it up and use it as a weapon as well.

Like the Dorkir and the Lumbari and the Dorkathi?

Back