WC:CD Kilrathi Fighter "VOTE"

Name this Kilrathi Fighter.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JasonRocZ

Vice Admiral
Ok as you may or maybe not have seen I've made a new fighter for the WC:CD Mod....So that being said I can never really come up with a name for a fighter, So I've included a Poll. With 10 different names of semi made up Kilrathi words that Sounds like they could just be fighter name material :) ... Here's the screenshots below of the fighter. If there's any you can think of by all means post it up here.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Or to see more just head over to the other posted listed here http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?t=23669

Yea I like actually like the Darthek name I can only imagine on how the fighters were named originally

We need more information - if you look through the original games you'll find some pattern to the names of Kilrathi fighters... the choice here might depend on what its role is.

Good point.....

Here's some specs of the fighter...

Length: 15 meters
Mass: 17 metric tonnes
Max. Y/P/R: 80/90/80
Max. Velocity: 525
Max. Afterburn Velocity: 1330
Shields: 180 cm
Armor: 330 cm
Weapons: 4 laser
2 Neutron
Paw DF (2x30)
Claw HS (2x6)
Torpedo (1x1)
Jump Capable: Yes
Manufacturer: Ja' Targk Clan

We need more votes!!! What do you guys think? What would you change? and above all else...What should this be named? (Based on the above choices) :) Happy Voting

Also...What do people know of the Firekkan...Does anyone think it's plausible to have at least 1 Firekkan ship? Are they a space faring...or are they in an infancy?

They flew confederation transports... They presumably have some primitive spacecraft of their own, but nothing military.

I'd guess a firekkan fighter would look similar to the warhawk fighter from buck rogers.

We need more votes!!! What do you guys think? What would you change? and above all else...What should this be named? (Based on the above choices) Happy Voting

We still need to know the class of the fighter...

I'd guess a firekkan fighter would look similar to the warhawk fighter from buck rogers.

Because all human fighters look like giant metal people :)?

Star Soldier mentions Firekkan-designed fighters in 2701, IIRC.

Yea the ones on the wings I have to change yet to look like some type of gun ports....The other 2 which is the "Bloodfang" Cockpit will be some type of launchers... :)

Back