WC card game

Tailburn

Spaceman
Does anybody have a collection of these cards they'd be willing to sell, or does anyone know where I can buy some (opened or unopened, it doesn't matter) online? I basically just want one terran deck so I can play, but more would be nice.
smile.gif
BTW, whatever happened to the proposed computer version of it?

------------------
"He has warrior spirit. It will be the death of him." Prince Thrakhath - End Run

Last edited by a moderator:
If you REALLY want to be able to play you could print out all the pictures that were made for the Computer version :)

The CCG stopped when they lost their programmer, you can find out about it here

The CCG

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

[This message has been edited by TC (edited January 04, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by TC (edited January 04, 2000).]

Sorry Kris, beat you to it :)

TC

------------------

Well... I guess I'm just a faster typer :)

------------------

I'm pretty sure you can still get booster packs from borders.com

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Aren't the cards alittle.. Well.. OLD?

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

Gunner... Ummm yeah they're old... that's why you can't get them in many places

TC

------------------

Thanks guys, I'll check out Borders.com. I had seen the area the CIC has, but I was just wondering if anything new had cropped up, apparently not.
frown.gif
I guess I'll find some somewhere- I managed to find one Kilrathi starter at a nearby card shop, but now I need a Terran deck, so if you ever happen to run across one.....let me know. Thanks!

------------------
"He has warrior spirit. It will be the death of him." Prince Thrakhath - End Run

I've personally never seen a single card (was the game released out of the US?) but if I see one I'll be sure to send some info your way :) (Can you do a scan of the Kilrathi Box... I'm curious about how it looks, just e-mail it to me :)

TC

------------------

I got a card (on card) when I bought WC4. I knew it was for a card game of sorts but tossed it since I don't care for things such as that. I had known others were interested in the game I would have kept it and sent it to someone with an interest. Sorry.
frown.gif

------------------
They've got use surrounded. Poor bastards.

I wonder why I didn't get one with WC4...

TC

------------------

No prob TC, I'll scan it soon. I seem to remember hearing that the card was Tolwyn or one of those other big-wigs, is that right? I got my WC4 second-hand, so I wouldn't know except from what I've heard. That reminds me, does anyone have any extra documentation for WC4? the guy who I bought it from had his burned by his bratty little sister.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Tailburn (edited January 05, 2000).]

Yeah it was that very lunitic.
smile.gif

I can scan the book I got with WC4, but it's only realy the intro for the novel with a little tech info added.

i saw a pack at E-bey for $50 ot something!

------------------
"Just close your eyes and pretend it's Wing Commander"

$50?? for one pack?? are you sure it wasn't a whole box of packs or something?

Deadman: Thanks, could you scan and email me the tech stuff sometime? I don't need the story stuff, I've got the novel. If it's too much of a hassle It's not really urgent.

------------------

It's not one pack, it's a bunch
smile.gif
And I believe it's considerably less than $50... and there are a few lots up for bid, IIRC.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
(loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC
http://www.wcnews.com

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

Oh, I remember now that I also got one of those cards with WC4. It was Tolwyn if I'm not mistaken... Yes that's right:

Admiral Tolwyn
Admiral Geoff Tolwyn
"Crew card. May use medal point for mustering or grant medal point to any flight with a pilot."

And it's still good as new.

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles."

Back