WC Books

M

Millzy

Hey guys... i was just wondering what WC book people like... i have the WC4 book and I just got Fleet ACtion but I haven't had time to sit down and read it... Out of all the books, which one do you think is the best?

I like most of them, but False Colors just tops the list for me. I wouldn't have minded seeing that as a game:)

false colors was quite good. I enjoyed the length. it was the only book that really satisfied me lengthwise. the rest were WAAAY too short. (I read Raymond.E.Feist as a snack)

Originally posted by Darkmage
false colors was quite good. I enjoyed the length. it was the only book that really satisfied me lengthwise. the rest were WAAAY too short. (I read Raymond.E.Feist as a snack)

hehehe...that's one of the reasons I kind of dislike it...I don't have the attention span to read huge books. I start reading them, get tired about halfway through and toss it aside. Books like FA and ER are perfect length, I think.

I'm going to say Action Stations, since it's a more thought out version of Fleet Action.

Hmmm, I think my favorite is End Run. Fleet Action comes in a close second place, cause there are some minor events in the storyline which I didn't like that much.

--Eder

Originally posted by Preacher

Um, who dat?...

He's the writer of things like the Riftwar saga, etc. etc. Rather interesting world of...Midkemia? (Probably spelled that wrong, but they really are good books!)

Back