WC and Sex-Appeal

MKoolio

Spaceman
I'm sure that nobody of you only thinks of killing the Kil'Rathi or those Bugs in WC V... but I haven't found any Post about the Women in those Games.

What about Stilleto? She might be that kind of Women to be a Reason for shooting down an own WingMan... jeeze..

Does anyone know any interesting Pages about her?
(RealName: Heather Stephens)

That might be interesting for all of you who were lonely in their Vamps or Devastators... all right..

Nice Greetings....

MKoolio was here...

P.S. What about a new WC???

Makes sure you get that whole URL above if you're planning to visit the IMDB.. vbulletin's default hyperlink maker cuts off the ",+Heather"

Hey that's funny, never seen Stiletto with her hair down!

Originally posted by MKoolio
I haven't found any posts about the women in the games.

Um, if you read around a bit, you'll notice that most of us shudder at the thought of Rachel and Finley hitting on Casey. I still say Panther was the best. She was both pretty and respectable in that she kept aloof from our hero. Couldn't say the same with Flint or Rachel: Where are you, Angel?!

Panther was the best of all the women in WC. I would have said Angel was better but since she is dead than Panther reins supreme. thats all i have to say about that.

Women of WC

Can't say as I was ever lonely in a Devastator cockpit. Too busy lining up Plasma cannon shots on pesky fighters. Though the Dev requires fighter support to keep attackers busy, I still say it's one of the best fighter killers of the game.

Anyway, back on topic...
Rachel - Based on the character merits alone (it's really not fair to hold the activities of the ACTRESS against the CHARACTER), she's not bad looking and is a sympathetic ear sort of person for the most part. She is definitely doing a bit of cradle-robbing to hit on Casey, though. Random weird thought: wonder if she could have tamed Hawk?

Finley - Finley just plain suffers from the overly short storyline. She isn't given time to develop and properly get to know Casey. I think Origin was on a good track with her, letting her react to the new kid and then grow to like him, probably hoping we'd do the same as we grieved the sidelined Blair.

Stiletto - She was just about cockier than Maestro, and a pain in the neck. She mellowed some towards the end as she grew to respect Casey. Another story that could have used more development. All in all, she makes an interesting friend and comrade story, but was not really a love interest, nor do I think she was intended to be.

Corsair

I agree with Corsair, people need to seperate the actress Ginger Lynn's background from the character Rachel Coriolis's. I liked Rachel, particularly in WCIII, and thought she was a much better choice for Blair than Flint. I wasn't creeped out by her move toward Casey in WCP, I was saddened, though. I think if she and Blair had worked harder than could have reconciled, I think part of her realized that, and she had some subconcious transference of her feelings for Blair directed to Casey. If I recall doesn't she really hit on him right after Blair goes missing.

As for Finley and Stiletto, I think they were going to go with Stiletto as the love interest, but I would have chosen Finley. Romantically involved wingmen sounds like a bad idea. Of course maybe they were going to kill of Stiletto at some point, but that would just be Angel revisited. BTW, never liked Angel.

Shit.....

....damnit.....

...ok, I see.... I have to learn much more about the other Wing Commander Parts (Prophecy is just my second SciFiGame next to the MechWarrior Series)... what about some interesting HP's with Storylines and so on? I hope that I am not the only WC-Newbie trying to fly among you....

Greetings,

MKoolio was here...

P.S. Any Europeans around here, or even Germans? Are those banned on a US-Page???

Everyone is pretty much welcome, just so long as they follow the rules. There are some Europeans, plus folks from other parts of the world. Welcome, btw.

Re: Women of WC

Originally posted by Corsair
Stiletto - She was just about cockier than Maestro, and a pain in the neck. She mellowed some towards the end as she grew to respect Casey. Another story that could have used more development. All in all, she makes an interesting friend and comrade story, but was not really a love interest, nor do I think she was intended to be.

Corsair

Ah, but in the WCPG guide book, in the opening of the SO section, we read in Paladin's letter to Casey this: "I'm delighted to hear that you and Lt. Talvert had a pleasent and relaxing few days and that the visit with your lovely mother was enjoyable." After being shipboard through all that, I hardly think their time was spend shopping and (death to the thought) sleeping :)

[Edited by Knight on 01-18-2001 at 23:29]

Well, Casey and Stiletto, I like stilletto better that Finley, when I play the game just before the end I think to myself."this is familiar, that remindes me of Rachel and Flint...no, it cant be, a love triangle again???). but it did not show up, I hope that is not going to be a Blair/Angel = Casey/Stiletto case.

Back