Vote for the WC series at Global100.com

Eagle

Spaceman
Go to the PC Games voting booth at www.global100.com , select Items Archive and search for Wing Commander and/or Privateer. Every WC made is there for you to vote for even though none of them are currently on the charts.

Make a statement by getting Prophecy and the other classic WCs back on the Top 100 Chart!

Show the strength of our community and encourage Origin to continue the (single-player) series!

That poll doesen't mean anything. Origin will continue the SP WC games when they had made all MP games the're planing to do. No stupid poll on a game mag website is going to make them stop doing games that'll make money.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited February 12, 2000).]

Earthworm: So, what you're saying is that WC single player games will not, do not, nor have they ever, made money?
smile.gif

Whether or not the poll will change anything, we should still go and vote for WC just for the hell of it
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with multiplayer games. I just mentioned it to try and get the people who want another single-player game to go vote.

Quarto is right. It certainly doesn't hurt to vote and maybe it will help. At least it will be fun for us to see our favorite WC games on that chart (well, fun for me at least).
smile.gif

Quatro, you know what I meant.
smile.gif

Eagle, I realy doubt that some polls are going to change Origins mind. MP games don't need to sell as many copies as SP games do, because there will be a lot of people subscribing to them every month. Belive it or not, Origin isn't making any games just to satisfy the fans, they want to make money, and they will stay with MP as long as it's more profitable than the SP games.
biggrin.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Earthworm: Yes, I know what you mean. And we all know that they're not going to change their mind because of a stupid poll. But... FreeSpace 2 is on the top 100 list, and not a single WC game is!
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited February 12, 2000).]

Unfortunatly, cash is what it's all about.

A poll itself isn't going to do much if anything, they look at numbers, it a high enough number has an opinion, they pay attention.

------------------
Don't look conspicuous-it draws fire.

WE MUST BEAT FREESPACE!
biggrin.gif
Vote now... or suffer strange things that I make up at some point or another...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Back