Voice Actors

I can do good kilrathi. Need those?

If so, PM me or e-mail me. You can ask Eder about how good my Kilrathi sounds.

ugg.. i have a sore throat.........

the only thing i can do is one of those people that die horrible deaths at this point.

on another note... do i just use voice recorder for windows?

Yup, you'll probably have to change the recording properties though.

I'll also lend my voice if you want.

yay, same as before, I could use a sample ;) You will probably want to send it to psych too, if you happen to have his mail.

New Voice-Actors, wow !

Welcome to Wing Commander Saga, People.

@Psych/Tolwyn:

Any chance to start on voice-acting for BG Hermes ? Campaign is making progress
(finished mission 2 a few minutes ago.).

Starman© said:
New Voice-Actors, wow !

Welcome to Wing Commander Saga, People.

@Psych/Tolwyn:

Any chance to start on voice-acting for BG Hermes ? Campaign is making progress
(finished mission 2 a few minutes ago.).

There's some progress in the voice acting. I'll head into more detail on the private forum.

(also, upload or email that mission when you have a chance)

@psych: we have to have a small talk regarding voice acting this evening. I would like to assign roles, if we haven't done this already, and I want to inform voice actors on their roles and send them the script so that they can start recording their lines.

still looking for voice actors? Like i said earlier, i was sick, and then i've had exams and just finished today.

i can do a good impression of someone dying.

seriously though..
1.) just gimmie a brief run through on the recording aspect. where do i send my sample to? do you want me to convert it from wav to mp3?

2.)what exactly me to read? do i just read a passage from a book? repeat some dialogue from a wing commander game?

stick said:
still looking for voice actors? Like i said earlier, i was sick, and then i've had exams and just finished today.

Can you make really sissy and girly voices of people dying? There's a few losers who are just begging to be destroyed ALA the script.

If you want, you can record a line "You are a newbie fanboy who has no chance of ever becoming better!"

sorry.. my voice is too deep for girly or sissy voices.

i can do MANLY dying voices.

"OH SHIT!"

or...

"HO ERAD DGO!"

or...

"Damm."

By the way, Tolwyn... did you ever get the sample that I sent in? (refer to 'now hiring' post for more info... if you've been too busy to check, I don't mean to nag, I just don't wanna be left out of the running.

Back