Uniforms

In order to get a decent income from ads, you need either like a million page loads a month, or something in the order of 10,000 ad clicks. A lot of ad-based sites are in trouble (i.e. Barry's World).

Well for the record I think a lot of people here enjoy the fact that You run it too. It's very well put together and professionally run. You guys have lives unlike me and yet updates are frequent and almost always on time. I mean diplomacy aside, great job on the site...

I'm sure this site gets well over a million page loads a month... with all of those WC fans patrolling the internet these days :)

hey, you changed your sig! good job! :D

May I make a suggestion though?

[Edited by Mav23 on 05-18-2001 at 20:18]

i wouldn't mind having a small ad on the top if it would help the site. i would even click on it once in a while. i know it wouldn't pay for the site but hey :)

Barrysworld isn't in trouble any more, Kris.
They got bought by EA. On second thoughts, maybe they are in trouble then..

Only because you weirdo's keep reloading, hoping new posts show up. The whole ad system is going down the drain. And they're also obnoxious and ugly.

Thank You *bows* it's all thanks to that cursing genius KV... I missed the Huge Profile text and went for the fine print instead and came up short... but now it's here. And i think we're all happy :)

Originally posted by KrisV
Only because you weirdo's keep reloading, hoping new posts show up. The whole ad system is going down the drain. And they're also obnoxious and ugly.

well this is a fast paced webbord. is that cause or effect or both?

system.gif

PLEEZE CLIK HERE AND MAEK THE CIC MANY MONEYS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back