Uniform

Just yesterday concluded the business with the patch supplier. You can see six weeks ago I was talking about it. Six weeks ago we submitted feedback on the proof, and it has taken this long to work out the problems. This stuff takes a long time. Next stage begins next week: prototyping with a new seamstress (seamster?).
https://www.wcnews.com/chrisreid/patches2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is seamstress, although I do not what is the male term.

Those badges look good, which one would you like to be using ??

Guys I dont know if this helps at all but im a Survival Equipment fitter in the RAF which basicly means i can get hold of flight suits, Flying jackets, Helmats, oxygen masks and hoses which could help with the making of flight suits so if anyones intersted give me a shout oh yeah and i can get flight Boots!!

Youngblood said:
Guys I dont know if this helps at all but im a Survival Equipment fitter in the RAF which basicly means i can get hold of flight suits, Flying jackets, Helmats, oxygen masks and hoses which could help with the making of flight suits so if anyones intersted give me a shout oh yeah and i can get flight Boots!!

Cool, what type of equipment?

TopGun said:
Cool, what type of equipment?

Well, if I had to make a guess, I'd say [size=+1]flight suits, flying jackets, helmets, oxygen masks and hoses and maybe he could even get flight boots!![/size]

Anyhow..

We get decently cheap suits, and I kind of prefer giving people to freedom to pick their own boots locally. We've had a hell of a time figuring out what to do with helmets, masks and so on, so I'd be interested in talking with you more about that I suppose.

sounds good to me ill get some pics when i go back to work and post them up which should be on tuesday im not sure how much help it will be but hey its worth a try and ill do anything i can to help keep wing commander going!!!

It has been a while and I would like to know what is the latest info regarding the WC/Confed style jumpsuits/uniform

Our person doing the actual construction is getting the raw materials to modify the base suits now.

Back