Uniform sewing pattern

Aginor

Vice Admiral
Hi again!

Yesterday I talked with my brother about Wing Commander and he wondered whether there are any sewing patterns (is that the right word?) for creating WC3 confed uniforms available anywhere. He said he would like to wear a Wing Commander uniform and I also thought it could be a cool idea to have one. I could freak out my family and friends and also wear it if I ever visit a Sci-Fi convention again.

So does anyone of you have a home made blue WC3 uniform?

If not: Does anyone own a original one and could make detail pictures of it including measurements? My brother says he knows someone who can sew really well and if I can provide him with enough info about it he could do that.

We looked into this once and I made (email) contact with the costumer from WC4... nothing came of that though.

Perhaps its time we try again...?

Yeah, why not. Maybe we have more luck this time.
Otherwise we would need a lot of pictures and someone really talented who can create such a uniform just from pictures.
Aren't there any cosplayers around here?

I just received my jacket which afaik was used in WC Prophecy. Its too dark to be from any of the other games. I'll put some shots up and make measurements if you want. Should be possible to get some kind of pattern out of it.

Well the Prophecy flight suits are nice (and I think the CIC still sells them in its shop) but what I aim for is the blue WC3 uniform.

Ah, ok. They are not too bad either but I still prefer the WC3 ones. Dunno why. Maybe it is just because WC3 is my favourite part of the series.

Back