Ummm... Question

TC

SubCrid
Hmm... Question

Why was "Is it just me or is the WingCommander Movie a disappointment?" closed? There wasn't anything happening in there that was bad as far as I can see... I sort of saw how "It "was" good for Si Fi but "not" for WC...." could be heading for trouble but the other one looked fine to me.

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Tailburn

Spaceman
I was wondering the same thing....

------------------
"He has warrior spirit. It will be the death of him." Prince Thrakhath - End Run

Wolf

Spaceman
Would be nice if whoever closed that message would give the reasons why. My curiosity is piqued too.

Bellend

Spaceman
Maybe someone just didn't like criticism of the WC movie. I loved it and wouldn't criticize it byt the way.

how do you check how many posts you've had anyway? I think I've had about 4 but i'm not sure

G

Gunner

I think it was cause there were 2 of the same post on already. THey had to close one of them..

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

Twister

Spaceman
it was closed becouse the Movie came out a long time ago, and there will soon be another section about P3 or the online games or something

------------------
"Just close your eyes and pretend it's Wing Commander"

Primarch

Spaceman
The movie might have come out a long time ago but there are still a lot of people who haven't seen it yet (me included...)
I guess that's what I get for living in England, I think we are nearly always the last to get movies released here, even if we make them!

------------------
'For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky'.

Wing Commander - Secret Ops Missions
http://saturn.spaceports.com/~wcsom/index.html

[This message has been edited by Primarch (edited January 06, 2000).]

Hero

Spaceman
Well, the games came out a long time ago but we're still talking about them, aren't we?

------------------
Evilution!

Craze

Spaceman
I thought the movie was awesome for it's style.

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

TC

SubCrid
Kal: You can now delete double posts (HURRAH)

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC