Uhh I feel stupid. Hehe

Renegade

Spaceman
Hey I am really dumb but well I never have read a singal Wing Commander Novel, played all the games, collect stuff, watched the movie, but never read the novels. Does anyone know of one place that has all of the novels in stock right now.

Not that I'm the expert, but... well, no. Everything, actually, except End Run you can find at amazon.com or some other on-line book store. Someone will tell you to search ebay.com for End Run. Or, if you're like me, keep searching second-hand bookstores in your area until you find it. Worked for me!
wink.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah look at Ebay you can find WC books for dirt cheap. I got lucky and found End Run down here in a used book store for one $2.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

You might try Barnes & Noble's book store if you have one close by. The one around here had all of them except end run the last I checked.

Well my copy of End Run wasn´t cheap at all. I win the auction of the book for 24$ at Ebay! All the others book are in Amazon.com, for 5$ each I think.

------------------
"Hasta la victoria siempre."
-El Che

Well... you'll find all of the books you need at on-line bookstores, except End Run.
Unfortunately, that is no longer in production, so you'll have to get it used.

Good hunting!

End Run has been a great challenge to find for quite a few people, eh? I feel lucky, 'cause I can go out right now and pick up a second copy just like that. I've found this great place in my area where a lot of old WC stuff is just sitting around. I've seen all the WC books there, two versions of Privateer, Privateer 2, and Academy (though for some idiotic reason I did not buy it; what the hell was I thinking?).

Sorry, just felt like sharing.

------------------

Hey Dralthi5, how would you like to do some shopping for me?
smile.gif

I'm serious, actually. I'd pay you back, of course.

I dunno, Quarto, Australia's quite a way's away from Indiana.
wink.gif

------------------

Dralthi, just charge Quarto Shipping & Handling.

(And make sure he pays in Australian Dollars)...

biggrin.gif

Make sure I pay in Australian Dollars, Metras?
smile.gif
Why? Dralthi5 would be losing money then
biggrin.gif

Dralthi5: Oh, it's not that far away
biggrin.gif
. Only a few thousand kilometres. And it's not like I'm asking you to deliver it personally
wink.gif

Yes, the book could cost like 2$ and the Shipping & Handling 10$. Is not that much Dralthi5 and Quarto will pay you back.

------------------
"Hasta la victoria siempre."
-El Che

Oh Asterix! Don't forget the exchange rate!
smile.gif

Well Quarto, just pay him in your dollars (I'm not quite sure where you are in that region, so I'm not sure what currency system you're on).

If he loses out on the leaves, that's his problem
smile.gif

..At least then you'd have it
tongue.gif

Metras, shut the hell up and quit meddling.
wink.gif

------------------

Moi?
I'm just giving him useful advice.
If you lose out on it, that's your problem.

Don't shoot the messenger!
biggrin.gif

If I lose out, that's my problem, eh? That's not cool, Metras, not too cool at all...

------------------

What else is there in that store, Dralthi5?
Maybe if there`s something interesting you could send it to my Grandparents in Ohio?

Well, most of the games at this store vanish a week after I see 'em there, but the books stay there for months. There might be some other stuff, but I haven't looked around that hard and I haven't been there in a few weeks.

------------------

Well, quit talking and go buy them
smile.gif
. At the very least, you should get yourself Academy.

Oh yeah, and get me the books while you're at it
biggrin.gif

*laughs and snickers*
Now this sounds like something from Abbot and Castelo...
biggrin.gif

Back