UE v. 1.02

Starkey

Avenging Rooster
When it will be released, what changes will it make and will it come as a patch to UE or will we have to download the whole thing again?

I'm not sure when it will be released. It's pretty small changes, which do not affect gameplay. I might try to get it done in the next few days, since I can now actually upload stuff by myself (yay!). I don't know if it will be a patch or the full download again. Unfortunately, even if it's just a patch, it will have to be a large one, since the change is inside one of the TRE files.

WHYYYYYYY ?

So,there will be a new version.....but why? Everything `s looking juuuuuuuuuust finee..:cool:

i just got UE working and i am very impressed... i like it a lot... something different... tons of fun... great work

Re: WHYYYYYYY ?

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
So,there will be a new version.....but why? Everything `s looking juuuuuuuuuust finee..:cool:

Anyone ?Quarto,Pedro,Filler, ANYONE ?

Like I said, it's some insignificant changes that don't affect gameplay.

I'm not being deliberately vague, BTW. It's just that I've made these changes a few weeks ago, and I can't remember what they are :p. The only one I can remember is that Rylex' name gets changed in the front credits, because we misspelled it, to our eternal shame :(.

Originally posted by TC
No making fun of the yay-bot... he brings joy to all people :(

.........what bot ?Are you talking about a #wingnut or something bot of TC ?

Well, we don't really know. It just keeps slipping further down the to-do list, unfortunately :p.

Back