Twitter

I started using Twitter when I got my new phone back on the 6th. Don't post often yet, but following a few people who do.

I'm Dumpshock

I don't really understand the purpose of twitter. I know people are really into it, but I have no idea why.

Ahmadinejad President For Life!

I don't really understand the purpose of twitter. I know people are really into it, but I have no idea why.
It's a good way to know what all of your friends are doing and thinking without IMing and texting each other constantly throughout the day.

http://twitter.com/aclawson

You're welcome to follow me because I'm unbelievably entertaining, but I likely won't follow you because my attention span is very short.

Don't know how much I'll use it, but I'm "awesomead"

Just created one for testing the effects of twitterfeed.com - and linked the CIC as feed into it. Let's see what happens.

Oh yeah, guess my name - I'm not the creative type in that respect really...

Then I'm sure you have some idea of how microscopic our interest must be in posts that contribute nothing to the discussion.

Recent amazing Twitter adventures:

- I mentioned Steam and a Valve employee told me how to unlock that Half Life 2 sidescroller (which was removed from the service for some reason). Then they banned me for trying to buy Lucasarts games too many times while their billing system was broken. Then they threatened to call the Feds on me. Later, I think Twitter fixed that somehow.

- I made fun of the Madballs XBLA game and the developers replied saying "Ow", so I felt bad and bought it. Who's up for a weekend of rocking Madballs action?

- I got a NASA probe to admit to me that it was in love with a 747.

Back