TV Show

We don't know anything at this point. For all intensive purposes, the Wing Commander TV Show is a pipe dream.

It's a "Canadian" show in that it's being filmed their... like the X-Files or... all those other Vancouver shows.

You forgot "Stargate SG-1" & Chris Carter's "Millennium".

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
It's a "Canadian" show in that it's being filmed their... like the X-Files or... all those other Vancouver shows.

Whoo! Vancouver!

Yeah, you better already have plans to scope out their lot and do as much prying as possible. And when are you coming to Seattle?

Looks like it's up to me then...

[Scene: throne room, some Dralthi buzz around]

"The enemy has struck at the heart of our empire, eh?"

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Yeah, you better already have plans to scope out their lot and do as much prying as possible. And when are you coming to Seattle?

I do indeed have such plans... and if the show's up here, you'll get to come to Vancouver instead!

There are lots and lots of television shows made in Vancouver... You get used to having things shot in places you're used to being in. My house has been scouted a few times, and my high-school had one of it's offices used for Lex Luthor's office quite regularly on smallville. It's just not suprising when somewhere you frequent is a reoccuring part of a set on a somewhat popular show.

Originally posted by TC

I do indeed have such plans... and if the show's up here, you'll get to come to Vancouver instead!

I heard that they were shooting in Toronto. I think LOAF mentioned this earlier in the year, but I could be wrong. Either way, news from teh set will be easy.

Yes, but there is no news on production, cast&crew, airtimes...just some old articles on what PNR Films wants to accomplish...the info on that site is over a month old

Back