Truly, a work of art.

Bhaktadil

Spaceman
Certainly a work of art

Which cover to which Wing game was your favorite?Which one would you consider the greatest work of art.For me,it would probably have to be Wing CommnaderIII's cover.To me, it was the best.There was something epic about it.After Wing3, I would probably have to say the cover to Privateer.I also liked WingIV's cover, especialy the original,canned,design.And of course their is the cover to the original,for nostalgic purposes.They were all pretty good,actually, even Wing Academy's.Privateer2's cover was descent,but I never understood why the Talon figured so prominently.Anyways,let your voice be heard,what is your favorite cover.

II too, plus Privateer if I remember the cover correctly. The older ones never really had the right shine. :( :rolleyes:

On P2 it's an icarus chasing a heretic. but I gotta say the WC1 cover is the most kick ass. It just has that cool out of the cockpit view with the dralthi flying overhead.:D

Personally, the WC2 box art did it for me. Wow, those Cat ships flying by? :)

Toss up for me between the Kilrathi Saga and WCIII covers. Both are simply masterful artwork. The character depictions in WCIII really set it apart, but then there's the menacing Kilrathi claw on the KS pic. Both are just too cool....

Originally posted by Sadic
WC3 : it looks like a movie poster !!!

posterwc4.gif

Now thats a cool poster!

WC4's cover was bad. McDowell's face looked like parched leather and Hamill's hair looks overly... detailed...

Back