Tropical Storm/Hurricane Rita

Ridgerunner said:
I... I might have a stroke.... Quarto agrees with me..:eek:
Sorry if my poor memory offends you, but I have to be honest... I don't actually recall having any major discussions with you, let alone against you :p.

Quarto said:
Sorry if my poor memory offends you, but I have to be honest... I don't actually recall having any major discussions with you, let alone against you :p.

Possibly my crappy memory too, I might have you mixed up with someone else in a discussion on the merits of firearm ownership by average folks.:eek:

Ridgerunner said:
Possibly my crappy memory too, I might have you mixed up with someone else in a discussion on the merits of firearm ownership by average folks.:eek:

Quarto's on our side. You're thinking of that sub-equatorial retard.

All the hotels in San Antonio were full (or booked) as of last night. We've been told not to travel this weekend, but dammit I want Freebirds.

Wouldn't be surprised if low life scum aren't already starting/planning their looting sessions. Difference between Texas and Louisiana though is...they get caught and they're dead...simple as that. BOOM!

Ah, but it's not just theft. It's Looting! ...which is somehow worse in a fashion which is extremely nebulous at best.

LeHah said:
Ah, but it's not just theft. It's Looting! ...which is somehow worse in a fashion which is extremely nebulous at best.

It's not nebulous at all, looting is the act of theft during war (or crisis).

Bandit LOAF said:
It's not nebulous at all, looting is the act of theft during war (or crisis).

Wouldn't looting in that sense denote "to the victor go the spoils"?

I hope for no looting. I remember after Katrina hit New Orleans, they were looters, even as New Orleans was getting flooded.

I'm not talking about getting food and water to feed your family I'm talking bout the people grabbing tvs, computers, stereos etc. no excuse for that. Just declare martial law and shoot them all.

Back