Tom Wilson is in the Spongebob Squarepants Movie!

he might actually be in person, but if he does, he'll never recover. All nickelodian went absolutely downhill after "Nicktoons Version II"

I've never understood why people insist on bashing Nickelodeon cartoons in the guise of "it's gone into the crapper since the good old days"... Am I the only one who appreciates the artistic talent behind Jimmy Neutron? Or the great work of Invader Zim and Hey Arnold? Sure, Rocko's Modern Life was great, but that's no reason to devalue these really cool shows...

I was knocking Nick. I thought space cases was pretty good, (especially the Babylon 5 jokes), Hey Arnold I still watch if I stumble across it. I miss the Nicktoons that weren't that cliche. I mean...when spongebob loses his pants, the children laugh.
years ago, when Rocko lost his glasses and nearly jackhammered everyone in the face, the children laughed. I prefer "jackhammer" humor to "underpants" humor....but that's just me.

I like SpongeBob, pretty good show. It's one of their better shows that they've come out with since the crappy first Rugrats movie. After that movie, the quality of Nicktoons went downhill, because either the shows just aren't that good, and they depended (and still do) way too much on Gabor Csupo's productions.

Jacob said:
I like SpongeBob, pretty good show. It's one of their better shows that they've come out with since the crappy first Rugrats movie. After that movie, the quality of Nicktoons went downhill, because either the shows just aren't that good, and they depended (and still do) way too much on Gabor Csupo's productions.

I'm not very good with math - but I have no doubt that theres some equasion that not only proves how logically impractical your statement is - but how far you shove your foot in your mouth when you said it.

It would be something like X = (Logic / Statement) x Odds + (Facts / Lack Thereof)

Regardless of love or hate for Spongebob, Tom Wilson's an excellent voice actor. I remember him from Gargoyles as Bluestone...what a great show. Also Jonathan Frakes as Xanatos. In fact, I think there were a whole bunch of Star Trek folks that did guest voices.

If only there were some kind of movie database that would let you check that kind of information.

They could put it on the internet.

Its not funny when three people tell the same joke when it was only funny the first time.

Back