Tolwyn's game within a game within a game

Death's Head

Spaceman
Is the Belisarius Group the Black Lance or the pre-black lance group? I'm not sure what The Admiral's involvement was with those conpirators.

He obviously didn't read False Colors Death's Head. I'm not sure, but I think that BL was created inside the Belisarius by Tolwyn, so he could stop them from taking over the government. Instead he used them against the BW.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Yeah I did, but it was a long time ago. And remember, that doesen't have to be true, it's just my opinion (or did Tolwyn say something like that?).

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Have you tried armageddon? That game is fun. the missions are tough but I was able to prevail. I didn't say it had to be true I just wanted opinions.

Nope didn't try that one. Didn't play any games except WC for some time. Maybe because there aren't that many good games coming out.

------------------
Gen. Patton

All Worms games are fun. At least, thats what I think.

------------------
The time is near.
There are 339 days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

"I'm not sure, but I think that BL was created inside the Belisarius by Tolwyn, so he could stop them from taking over the government. Instead he used them against the BW."

In The Price of Freedom, Tolywn says, "I have heard that some of you have had qualms about delivering the bio-convergence canisters or have expressed concerns about the Telamon operation." Later he says, "I did not order that from any desire to inflict suffering on the people of Telamon." And later, Tolyn steeples his fingers under his nose a moment, as though thinking. "You may cry for the ones who must be neutralized, just as I do ..."
I think Tolywn said all that to inspire some type of compassion in his troops to help maintain discipline. If all compassion was eliminated, his troops might become too war-like and might try to overthrow him.

Tolwyn found the BL because he wanted to make wars with the enemy.The BL organisation are pilots that are clones and they are very good for the space combat.

I think it's that but I wish that I helped you
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If it`s options you want DH, than I got 1 for you: No, theres absolutly no relation between the 2. How`s that?
smile.gif

Just kidding. I have absolutly no idea what you`re talking about, but I felt I had to say something.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back