Today is christmas eve

it's another day for me in good old Canada... x-mas is always a relaxing day for me... playing games and what not... hopefully i'll be playing vice city and/or nhl2003... that would be great

It'll be my first day off in a long time and my only day off for a long time to come.

Christmas break is catchup time for me. Christmas will consist of eating too much, sleeping too much and looking over the Bluetooth specifications to find out what the problem is with my damn design. I might be able to crack the new Clancy book I've been holding off on for the past few months.

C-ya

Christmas Day will probably be the usual, a morning church service (and not the typical boring service you may be thinking), traditional turkey for lunch (hurrah for a cool day in Sydney for a change!), and playing games. Whoo hoo! :) Oh, and Christmas came early for me, I finally bought my GameCube last Friday.

I'll get up, watch my 5 yr old daughter open her presents, then change and go to work.

Get up, go to my sister's to watch my niece/nephew open their presents, give 'em the presents I got for 'em, hang out a bit, go on the air for a double-shift (which was my choice, cuz I really need the $$'s. Plus, at this place, holiday pay is DOUBLE--not the usual "time and a half" pay rate!...). Hopefully call my parents and my other brother, both out on the left coast nowadays...

(Edit: I post this AFTER Xmas because I was offline when the post came up; what I ACTUALLY did on Xmas pretty much followed this scenario, except I wasn't able to get hold of my other brother and his wonderful family :( ...)

Back