To whom it may concern...

Antix

Rear Admiral
This is reguarding the upkeep of the CIC website. I'm sure it's terribly difficult to keep updating a website. I would know this as I ran one for my gaming clan at one time and could never find a free opportunity to do what was needed. However, I noticed that the fan database hasn't been updated since March. I sent in my name a few weeks ago and I was wondering if it would ever be updated again. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could apprise me of the situation.

Best regards,
Antix

Wow, someone actually goes to the fan database? :)

In actuality, theres a few people working on this site, and all of them work and have other obligations to other parts to the site. LOAF alone is doing the WC Universe map and is still doing the WC Dictionary.

They're all hard working WC "Wingnuts". We should thank them for giving us such a damned fine site to begin with! :)

Originally posted by LeHah
LOAF alone is doing the WC Universe map and is still doing the WC Dictionary.

Are you talking about the Encyclopedia, or is there some other project I'm not aware of?

Originally posted by Antix
I noticed that the fan database hasn't been updated since March. I sent in my name a few weeks ago and I was wondering if it would ever be updated again. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could apprise me of the situation.
Yeah, so did I, and I haven't "appeared" yet... So, what's the deal?
And, I agree, this is a darned fine site. Hoooowahh!

I figured after I sent one in that you had to wait until after you were'nt a cadet anymore but I guess that does'nt make much sense.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Are you talking about the Encyclopedia, or is there some other project I'm not aware of?

I meant the Encyclopedia. Sorry.

Back