To all fans of weirdness...

Plywood Fiend

Rear Admiral
I have created something that by a stretch of the imagination could be called an online game. Alas due to my piss poor computing skills it was made using the Tripod ste builder, which isn't the best tool for this task.

This is basically a highly surreal multiple choice puzzle type thing. If you have nothing better to do for the next 7 and a half minutes then give it a look.

Quest of/for/of madness

Be advised that what is contained within is not for the young or easily offended, (or revolted). You have been warned.

You're singled out for fame. Or the gallows.

I liked the tank battle best. And the cloud, although I didn't ignore it. Nice work!

Gosh, I did something like that for my highschool graduation (on paper of course - like a choose your own adventure book, running in the footnote of the yearbook).

Reminds of something me and my friends used to do instead of math when we were kids... It wasnt a choose your own adventure, but the strory was much the same...

You're a very troubled young man with deep issues...

...and I played twice 'cause it was damn funny, and I also liked when the snake's head got blown off. so what does that say about me?...

Back