Tigers Claw Model

Marc said:
The game TC has 7 engines. the engine in the middle being a tad bigger than the others.
the WingCommander in Russia- or Wedgge's WingCommander web site have pics of the in game cinematic showing the engines.
Check this post. Is it 5, 6 or 7? Depends on if you trust the manual, the cinematics or the in flight graphics more :D

the cut scenes. always the cinematic cut scenes.
The in-flight graphics are always a compromise to make the model work in the game engine.
And the manual always seems to be put together at the last minute- hence, the art work suffers.

Thanx for all the feedback and suggestion how to make this model more detailed and beautiful. I will try to enhance this model as soon as I get a decent modeller-programm but with the tools milkshape offers I feel I achieved the maximum detail possible. (milkshape allows only about 16000 triangles before it gets unstable:))

So thanx again for your feedback

One thing I am curious about, since you have the launch tubes and all already in, how much space do those allow for the engines, and how much hanger space is there really inside the Claw, can it actually hold the number of ships the games state?

Well, true there isnt that much space for the engines but then we are in the middle of the 27th century so the level of miniaturization should be quite high :D

As for the fighters, well I think there is enough space for a repairdeck/storagedeck under the main deck. There where a few threads a while ago dealing with the scaling of fighters compared to capships.

Back