This is probably a stupid request...

binaural218

Spaceman
...but, does anyone out there have KS they would like to sell (god only knows why), or information to it's whereabouts, besides ebay? Thanks.

Actually a better idea is trading... speaking of which, would anyone be interested in trading a spare KS (I know theres someone out there) for another game... WC2 Classic Edition perhaps?

Hmm... except WC2 classic sells from between $1 and $10... KS sells for $150...

really?
there's a shop near my home that sells KS for S$49.95, the cost which i bought it for.

i didn't know it costs US$150

I don't think a shop would be allowed to charge anything like $100. There are laws on that.

Originally posted by KrisV
I don't think a shop would be allowed to charge anything like $100. There are laws on that.
What laws? What about all the Comic shops that sell X-men Issue #1 for $100+?

Maybe the shops themselves paid a lot for them? Or at least made it look that way. All I know is that many places have a maximum profit margin that you can't go over.

Thats not a new retail store at someplace like EB or one of those you can't.Of course later in a comic book or aftermarket place like Rhino video games here in Fla you can do what you want. Example Conan the Barbarian #1 for $150 or KS at Rhino a couple of years ago for $110.

let's see, for a complete working one which is undamaged and has a lifetime warranty with no small print? $500

Originally posted by KrisV
The Windows installer creates a shortcut that reboots to DOS.
Wasn't that P2? Or is there a "Windows version" of P1 as well? :confused:

--Eder

Back