This is no topic but just post ur sayings here to chat instead of finding ur buddy

You do that and I'll shoot you
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You use tipp-ex correction fluid to rename your Logitech joystick "Wing Commander" instead of "Wingman".

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Please, no more. There were like 400 posts? Enough already.

Oh, would someone email me their copy of the list please? I'd like to put it up on my website
smile.gif

Meson, Twister, No Regret et al.:

Quarto's just joking about the shooting. I, however, shall kill you if any portion of the list is reposted or if new ones are added.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Can we stick them in epees and go after them or is that too sadistic?

------------------
You deal death with your roars and your screams, your threats, your taunts, your overblown ego. I hand it out, one with the steel and the silence, the blackness around me, with a thought.

That's rather sad... I think I'll hack the programming and kill the invulnerability option...

------------------
You deal death with your roars and your screams, your threats, your taunts, your overblown ego. I hand it out, one with the steel and the silence, the blackness around me, with a thought.

Hey, I didn`t say I use it all the time.

Just 99% of it.
smile.gif

Kidding.

[This message has been edited by Mad Hatter (edited June 23, 2000).]

Quarto: The smile either indicates that you're joking or that you are sadistic.
smile.gif

I'm not saying which is true... just trying to be nice .

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

[This message has been edited by TC (edited June 24, 2000).]

Check this out.
When you're flying Rapiers in WC2/SO2 you can take advantage of your lateral view by rolling your figther until the kitties are flying from left to right or vice-versa.
I fared better that way, and I don't have to rely on my six too often. It's amazing to see your wingmen afterburn so much and so often against the kitties. Hmmm, that's the bug I hated the most (fuel - bah!!, it ain't fair)
mad.gif
tongue.gif

Chernikov said:
Can we stick them in epees and go after them or is that too sadistic?

[This message has been edited by JoeyRP (edited June 26, 2000).]

Well this is what I meant:Here u guys can just chat post among urselves about anything and sometimes u won't be able to find where ur buddy pilots are hanging out so I made this so u guys can chat post at one place about what is ur next move and tell ur friends where u will be next that's all about this stuff.I hope u guys understood!! what I've said
mad.gif

Back