Things to do at Dragon*Con - Late Night Edition

TyeDyeBoy said:
That's right, man. Most of the people there travel upwards of a thousand miles to see people that they normally only talk to on a computer, and when they get there, they get on computers and talk more.

You fool. That's what the Gameboys are for.
go to hell jazz i mean um you suck asshole!

okay sorry about that just a little mad but um torment pimps damn pimps are like rats in Atlanta they almost ruiend the Olympics for me. This one went around the stands asking people if they wanted a good f**k nasty as hell. Anyhow i had to move the dude looked like he had herpes gross as hell Also feel free to critsize what do im only a junior what do i know...... really i get a little mad so now for my pleading PLEASE OH PLEASE DONT BAN ME I DID NOT MEAN TO BE MEAN I THOUGHT PEOPLE LIKED PLAYING WC GAMES ON LAPTOPS

powell99 said:
okay sorry about that just a little mad but um torment pimps damn pimps are like rats in Atlanta they almost ruiend the Olympics for me. This one went around the stands asking people if they wanted a good f**k nasty as hell. Anyhow i had to move the dude looked like he had herpes gross as hell Also feel free to critsize what do im only a junior what do i know...... really i get a little mad so now for my pleading PLEASE OH PLEASE DONT BAN ME I DID NOT MEAN TO BE MEAN I THOUGHT PEOPLE LIKED PLAYING WC GAMES ON LAPTOPS

o rly

So, anyway...

I was thinking this year I could duct-tape my pass to my eyeball or something, so that it doesn't wind up falling off without me knowing.

Frosty said:
I was thinking this year I could duct-tape my pass to my eyeball or something, so that it doesn't wind up falling off without me knowing.

I'm thinking you'd get along just fine by clipping it to an eyelid. Or maybe just one nostril, those are pretty strong clamps. Hell, maybe it'd make the goth chicks hot for you. I hear they like pain and whatnot.

Suddenly I just had a mental flash of trying to turn Dragoncon into a big episode of Leisure Suit Larry, but for Frosty. =(

I'd probably drown in a restroom due to some horrible plumbing malfunction.

At least that's how I always remember it ending.

You preregistered this year, right? Preregistered people get cool laminated badges with a decent clamp. And even if you didn't trust the clamp, you could secure the badge with something else and it'd have a decent chance of not tearing of because it's laminated. If all else fails, you could make like Alex and photocopy someone else's badge in Kinkos.

Indeed I have pre-registered. I'm sure it'll catch fire or something, though, and I'll have to buy another.

What did they say when you told them you'd lost your badge last year? I think you have more luck getting replacements if you have a proper preregistered badge number, but I'm not sure about that.

Just said if they found mine, they'd let me know, and I should grab another if I wanted to. So I did.

I guess I won't have the opportunity to miss meeting famous people twice this year. Bummer.

Back