The World Trade Center Movie

Is A Motion Picture (Feature Film) About 9/11 and the WTC Appropriate?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
I agree. One's belief can not be used as an excuse to kill innocent people. I'll try and make this as perfectly clear as I can. No one has the fucking right to fucking kill fucking innocent fucking people in the fucking name of a fucking belief. Not even the fucking U fucking S fucking of fucking A or fucking Musilum, fucking Islam, fucking European, or fucking A martian fucking terrorists. Killing innocent people for a belief or to make a political point is bullshit.

Notice all the uses of the word Fuck... :p

I'm too lazy to look at the whole of this thread, but in case no one mentioned it Spielberg has voiced opposition to anyone making a 9/11 movie ever.

I agree. One's belief can not be used as an excuse to kill innocent people. I'll try and make this as perfectly clear as I can. No one has the fucking right to fucking kill fucking innocent fucking people in the fucking name of a fucking belief. Not even the fucking U fucking S fucking of fucking A or fucking Musilum, fucking Islam, fucking European, or fucking A martian fucking terrorists. Killing innocent people for a belief or to make a political point is bullshit.

Notice all the uses of the word Fuck...

Yes, it's almost poetic... no wait, it's just rediculous... my mistake. We f*%cking should f*%cking all f*%cking go around f*%cking f*%cking saying f*%cking f*%ck... after all; it's certainly f*%king hillarious.

Also, the movie should star Freddie Prinze Jr and Matthew Lilliard... i can see it now:D

Originally posted by Corsair(pilot)
Also, the movie should star Freddie Prinze Jr and Matthew Lilliard... i can see it now:D

And that guy that played Pvt Hudson in Aliens. "Game over man! Game over! What the f*** do we do now?!" And he dies when a Taliban pulls him underground into the Afghani desert.

Originally posted by Corsair(pilot)
Yes, it's almost poetic... no wait, it's just rediculous... my mistake. We f*%cking should f*%cking all f*%cking go around f*%cking f*%cking saying f*%cking f*%ck... after all; it's certainly f*%king hillarious.

Least I was loud and clear.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Least I was loud and clear.
No, you were loud and annoying :). I'm not about to start editing posts due to excessive swearing (since most people here don't care anyway), but using the word "fucking" fifty thousand times does not help to make your point clearer - it merely gives the impression that it's the only word you know. So, if anything, it devaluates your post.

I decided to change what I said a few minutes ago. You're right, I'm better than to use language like that. But you can understand the poing I was trying to make, yes?

Back