• Excellent

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Good

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Fair

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Completely devoid of anything interesting (it sucked)

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Are you Christopher Lee or related to him? If you fall under either category I apologize deeply, but I didn't mean to very funny just a little you know "heh."

Originally posted by T8H3X11
If he's not dead before they start shotting Episode III.:D

Remember Yoda fighting, Jar Jar Binks and Gollum? If they can create one cgi actor they can make another.

If he's not dead before they start shotting Episode III.:D

Technically, they don't need Lee. They superimposed his face over an extra during the more difficult (Anything involving jumping) fight sequences in Episode 2.

However, the rest (close combat, etc) was actually Lee.

Are you Christopher Lee or related to him? If you fall under either category I apologize deeply, but I didn't mean to very funny just a little you know "heh."

Well, you know T8whatevertheHELL!...some people just can't be so easily replaced in this world. Christopher Lee will be a great loss, hopefully many more years away from now. I mean, take Richard Harris for example; it will be very difficult to find someone else for the role of Dumbledore after he did that so well. Have some respect, huh?

Just kidding geez. None of them are better than any of us. And Leha I know that everything with Dooku and Yoda fighting, his face is superimposed, but everything with Obi-wan and Anakin is pretty much all him.

Actually, about 80% of Dooku fighting is Lee. He said in an interview his arms are still as good as they ever were but his knees aged badly, so anything involving running or jumping wasn't possible.

And that comment came out of nowhere. But if you liked it, you can get all four fifteen minute parts to it on DVD now. But I already saw them on the internet....pretty funny stuff.

And that comment came out of nowhere. But if you liked it, you can get all four fifteen minute parts to it on DVD now. But I already saw them on the internet....pretty funny stuff.

What are you talking about.

All I did was say that I liked the R2-D2 thing. I've got the DVD.

I was mearly adding to both yours and LeHahs posts

Back